Creating Consciousness Episode Description
Consciousness is a complex topic, sort of controversial and mysterious, but that’s part of what makes it so great. There’s mystery and depth to it that requires deep trust. Complexities aside, it’s widely agreed that consciousness creates everything.
In this episode of Creating Consciousness, we dive into what consciousness is, where it comes from, our human relationship to consciousness, and how consciousness affects our reality. We also share a series of exercises and tools you can use to help you heal and expand your consciousness!
If you enjoy this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
P.S. If you DM us a screenshot of your review, we’ll send you something special!
- [00:00:38] Podcast begins.
- [00:01:25] What season 2 of Creating Consciousness is all about and the Creating Consciousness release schedule.
- [00:04:00] Today’s topic.
- [00:04:40] Consciousness is everything and it is nothing. Rebecca explains what consciousness is and we can change our consciousness.
- [00:05:20] Scientists studying consciousness often state that consciousness evolved from matter, but what if consciousness didn’t evolve from matter?
- [00:06:15] Even if we don’t know the true source, consciousness is not a conspiracy theory.
- [00:06:40] Consciousness creates everything and connects us all. Ra’s Law of One describes this concept. Each individual person on this planet shares universal consciousness.
- [00:07:00] In order to live the most conscious and intuitive life, one needs to face the shadow. Consciousness is created within and then fed out to the collective so humans can learn from each other.
- [00:09:00] In order to become conscious, we need to abandon love and light and begin facing our pain and trauma.
- [00:10:00] More on consciousness, the shadow, and meeting your highest self in your human life.
- [00:11:00] Free will and consciousness
- [00:11:40] Your consciousness creates your reality. Rebecca elaborates on consciousness’s ability to create and destroy.
- [00:12:15] Rebecca leads listeners in a consciousness awareness exercise.
- [00:13:15] How often have you stopped to think about the consciousness around you? When you acknowledge consciousness you step outside of your ego.
- [00:14:00] Importance of attuning consciousness to a higher frequency and how to accomplish this.
- [00:16:50] To live a more conscious life, become mindful of 3 things– perception, visualization, and gratitude.
- [00:17:30] The importance of perception without spiritual bypass.
- [00:18:15] Visualize what you need. The brain’s ability and inability in manifesting and creating consciousness.
- [00:19:00] The importance of visualization without spiritual bypass. How affirmation can help.
- [00:20:00] Expressing your gratitude as if you already have what you want to manifest.
- [00:21:30] Shadow work and healing is self-care.
- [00:22:15] Need someone to hold you accountable? Rebecca explains her Intuitive Healing Containers for listeners.
- [00:23:00] Visit www.thisconsciousness.com
- [00:24:21] This week’s card reading. The Ace of Cups.
- [00:25:46] Episode ends.
People and Resources Mentioned
This Week’s Card Reading Affirmation
“I am receptive, I am perceptive”
Repeat this affirmation to yourself throughout the week. Feel it and believe it.