Creating Consciousness Episode Description
Eclipse season is here, but there is no need to fear. In today’s short and sweet episode of Creating Consciousness, we dive into all things eclipse season. By the end of this episode, you will understand the difference between a lunar and solar eclipse as well as what these eclipses mean for us on a personal development level. You will also have new tools to add to your “spiritual tool kit” to help you navigate eclipse season with ease.
If you enjoy this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
P.S. If you DM us a screenshot of your review, we’ll send you something special!
- [00:00:38] Podcast begins.
- [00:01:25] Please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast wherever you’re listening. Send us a DM on IG with a screenshot of your review and you’ll get a free mini oracle card reading.
- [00:03:15] Today’s topic.
- [00:03:45] “If there is one thing you need to know about eclipse season, it’s that shit is about to get wild.”
- [00:04:25] Total Lunar Eclipse on May 26th and Solar Eclipse on June 10th.
- [00:05:10] The difference between a lunar eclipse vs a solar eclipse.
- [00:05:57] Ancient cultures and eclipses.
- [00:06:20] “Eclipse season will help reveal what is in the shadows and help shine a light on what it is you’ve been avoiding.”
- [00:07:08] The magic of the May 26th Lunar Eclipse and what it means for you.
- [00:08:30] The magic of the June 10th Solar Eclipse and what it means for you.
- [00:09:45] “…the universe is extending us a hand to hold as she ushers us into the next chapter…”
- [00:11:05] Ways to navigate eclipse season.
- [00:15:30] If there is one thing to take away from this episode, it’s this.
- [00:17:20] This week’s card reading. Two of Cups and the Star.
- [00:17:20] Episode ends.
People and Resources Mentioned
This Week’s Card Reading Affirmation
“I am guided by love and my heart’s desires.”
Repeat this affirmation to yourself throughout the week. Feel it and believe it.