Creating Consciousness Episode Description
When it comes to dreaming, we tend to overcomplicate things. However, understanding our dreams and what they mean is actually quite simple. In today’s episode of Creating Consciousness, we deep dive into all things dreams–– the science of dreams, your subconscious mind, and the link between your dreams and your intuition. By the end of this episode, you will learn how to interpret your dreams by keeping a dream journal and a dream dictionary. This process will also help you develop your intuition.
If you enjoy this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
P.S. If you DM us a screenshot of your review, we’ll send you something special!
- [00:00:38] Podcast begins.
- [00:01:00] The goal of Creating Consciousness is to help you live your most intuitive life.
- [00:02:23] Today’s topic.
- [00:03:45] Discount code for all This Consciousness Energy Sessions.
- [00:04:35] Your dreams are the gateway to your subconscious mind and intuition. Yet we are so quick to dismiss dreams because they often speak to us in metaphor or symbolism.
- [00:05:45] The human brain, science, and how we dream.
- [00:06:40] Your dream experience is real. What we experience in the subconscious state is just as real and valid as what we experience in the conscious state.
- [00:07:45] Big dreams and little dreams as described by Jungian Psychology.
- [00:08:55] “understanding the symbolism [in dreams] is where we are able to access what it is we may be repressing or hiding in our conscious waking life.”
- [00:09:45] Rebecca’s personal experience with a “big dream” turned prophetic.
- [00:12:20] Dissecting Rebecca’s prophetic dream and how it affected her conscious reality.
- [00:13:58] Not all big dreams are going to be prophetic and manifest in your physical life. However, they reflect the healing that needs to take place.
- [00:14:42] Dream journaling to better understand your dreams, the symbolism, metaphor, and magic.
- [00:15:00] Invocation to remember your dreams: “I invoke healing dreams. I ask that I remember my dreams as I come back to my conscious state.”
- [00:16:06] Dream incubation to dream about certain topics.
- [00:16:30] Best ways to dream journal in the morning.
- [00:18:01] You don’t have to actually journal, there are other ways.
- [00:18:50] Building your personal dream dictionary and developing your intuition.
- [00:20:09] Send Rebecca a DM and share your dream journaling experience.
- [00:20:32] This week’s card reading. Have Faith in Your Dreams–– Waxing Crescent Moon.
- [00:23:48] Episode ends.
People and Resources Mentioned
This Week’s Card Reading Affirmation
“I am divinely guided on my path.”
Repeat this affirmation to yourself throughout the week. Feel it and believe it.