Creating Consciousness Episode Description
Feeling stuck sucks. What if you didn’t have to feel that way anymore? What if there was something simple and easy you could do to bring positive change into your life? In this week’s podcast episode, we discuss three ways to get unstuck and begin creating new neural pathways based on your consistency and commitment to change.
If you enjoy this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
P.S. If you DM us a screenshot of your review, we’ll send you something special!
- [00:00:38] Podcast begins.
- [00:01:24] Follow Creating Consciousness Podcast on Instagram
- [00:02:20] What is intuitive healing and how is it done? Rebecca dives deep into her work as an intuitive healer, what the wellness and spiritual worlds get wrong about living a spiritual life, and how you can begin working with her to heal your subconscious conditioning.
- [00:05:55] Discount code for all This Consciousness Energy Sessions.
- [00:06:30] How Rebecca came to decide what would be discussed in this week’s episode–– something she was experiencing herself lately.
- [00:07:35] “So how does one go from surviving to fully living and thriving? How does one get unstuck? Well it’s simple, actually, you can’t make change if you refuse to let go of what is holding you back and want to say it again. You can’t make change if you refuse to let go of what is holding you back.” – Rebecca Wierman
- [00:11:15] A story about ice cream, addiction, television.
- [00:12:36] “When you consciously take action towards new behavior or new routines, the brain is being rewired and is creating new neural pathways. As you create these new neural pathways, you create consciousness. There will come a time when you look back at the old view and think shit, there is no going back. And that’s because you’ve successfully rewired your brain.” – Rebecca Wierman
- [00:13:30] Three ways to get unstuck: realigning your environment, creating disruption, and habit stacking.
- [00:13:45] The 411 of realigning your environment to create change and get unstuck.
- [00:17:00] Creating disruption in your current routines to bring change into your life. How and why this works.
- [00:19:15] Using Habit Stacking, popularized by James Clear, to ease you through change.
- [00:20:28] An example of habit stacking.
- [00:21:12] “The human brain is incredible. But it’s also a machine. It does what we repetitively do, and it will continue to do what it always has done.” – Rebecca Wierman
- [00:22:00] What to do before implementing change–– get clear on your goals.
- [00:24:12] The importance of having a support system when going through change.
- [00:25:00] More tips on getting unstuck.
- [00:29:03] Get a free mini oracle card reading when you send Rebecca a screenshot of your 5-star rating and review of Creating Consciousness. Send your screenshot here.
- [00:29:32] This week’s card reading. Father of Wands.
- [00:34:07] Episode ends.
People and Resources Mentioned
This Consciousness Intuitive Healing Containers
This Consciousness Energy Sessions
Blog Post: What is Shadow Work & How Do I Do It?
Episode #79: Understanding Consciousness
Episode #80: Awakening with Shadow Work
Episode #81: Attachment Theory as Shadow Work with Taryn Newton-Gill
This Week’s Card Reading Affirmation
“I remove any people, places, or psychic attachments that are leaching on my energy.“
Repeat this affirmation to yourself throughout the week. Feel it and believe it.