Creating Consciousness Episode Description
In today’s episode of Creating Consciousness, we are joined by Keylee Miracle, the accidental intuitive. Keylee is a healer and generationally endowed intuitive. Her approach to healing blends electrified words, reiki, timeless spiritual practices, modern neuroscience, and her lived experience.
By blending the spiritual and the scientific, Keylee is able to help you go to the depths of your subconscious so you are able to begin healing and reprogramming. Today’s episode is a deep dive into neuroscience, epigenetics, and ancestral patterning. Tune in to learn more about how to show up authentically as yourself and how you can begin healing those pesky ancestral patterns.
If you enjoy this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
P.S. If you DM us a screenshot of your review, we’ll give you a free mini oracle card reading.
- [00:00:38] Podcast begins.
- [00:02:00] Recap on last week’s episode and general housekeeping with Rebecca.
- [00:03:25] Today’s guest is Keylee Miracle. Keylee is an incredible healer, mind-mapper, and coach. We dive deep into neuroscience, rewiring the subconscious, ancestral repatterning, and so much more juicy goodness.
- [00:03:55] Before listening to today’s episode check out episode #79 and episode #86.
- [00:04:30] Ad. Use code “SHADOW” at checkout for 20% off an Energy Healing Session.
- [00:05:50] This Consciousness is hosting 3 events this month–– Energy Healing for the Shadow (FREE), Journey to the Akashic Records (Virtual), and a Virtual Full Moon Grounding Ceremony.
- [00:08:00] Meet Keylee Miracle and get to know her spiritual profile.
- [00:11:30] Keylee’s work is built on neuroscience, mind-mapping, and going to the root of the problem. Her personal healing journey is reflected in the work she is doing and bringing to clients.
- [00:13:14] The path to Keylee accessing her intuitive abilities was uncovered by accident.
- [00:15:00] How leaning into her intuition lead Keylee to where she is today.
- [00:19:20] “I just started trusting myself to the point where it’s just that unshakeable.” – Keylee Miracle
- [00:21:12] You don’t have to leave your current life to step into your intuitive gifts. You can access your intuition right now at this very moment. Your intuition can guide you practically without becoming a practitioner.
- [00:23:00] Trauma that is passed down from generation to generation.
- [00:23:32] “There have been millions of studies talking about epigenetics and the chemical changes to your DNA that are a response of the lived experiences of the people before you.”
- [00:26:25] Patterns show up to be broken.
- [00:27:37] “If you have only seen one way of being, then it’s very difficult to imagine a different way or to act in that way.” – Keylee Miracle
- [00:28:25] “A lot of the eastern spiritual traditions that get co-opted, what is missing is that it’s a holistic thing, it’s not just a couple of rituals. It’s a way of being.” – Keylee Miracle
- [00:29:40] Keylee’s take on how to break through your trauma and stop repeating patterns.
- [00:35:30] “We usually make big shifts through a lot of little changes that we haven’t recognized or acknowledged.” – Keylee Miracle
- [00:38:30] Begining to ancestrally repattern when you’re adopted and don’t know your family of origin.
- [00:40:00] “You are already whole, but do you want to know more about what is making up that whole you?” – Keylee Miracle
- [00:41:30] “Just as ancestry can bestow trauma, it can bestow gifts.” – Keylee Miracle
- [00:44:01] Hot take: Healing doesn’t have to be hard.
- [00:44:30] “I think a lot of the reason people think healing is hard is because they aren’t either fully committed to the change or the outcome. It looks attractive and they definitely do what it but they aren’t comfortable with how things will shift around to get there.” – Keylee Miracle
- [00:47:40] How to consciously reframe in the moment.
- [00:51:13] How to stay in touch and connect with Keylee Miracle.
- [00:53:42] “We waste a lot of time trying to shift ourselves out of who we are… I made myself sick every time I tried to not be myself.” – Keylee Miracle
- [00:55:04] This week’s card reading. Freak & Far Out.
- [01:02:00] Episode ends.
People and Resources Mentioned
This Week’s Card Reading Affirmation
“I am safe to be seen. I keep discovering new ways of honoring myself and expressing myself.”
Repeat this affirmation to yourself throughout the week. Feel it and believe it.