Creating Consciousness Episode Description
Buckle up for an expansive episode of Creating Consciousness! Today we are joined by Morgan Blackman, holistic wealth coach at Holistic Bucks, bridging the gap between finance and wellness. It’s her passion to help heart-centered females become financially secure and build the confidence they need to manifest a wealthier and more abundant life. In this episode, you will learn more about how you can begin unblocking your money traumas, manifest a money mindset, reprogram your limiting beliefs, and break generational patterns.
This podcast episode also dives deep into what it is like to be a black woman in the wellness and finance space and the obstacles black individuals have to face. At Creating Consciousness, we aim to amplify the voices of those in marginalized groups. Spirituality and consciousness are political. Creating Consciousness will never shy away from a political conversation about what is happening in society and how society treats marginalized groups. If supporting marginalized groups does not align with your views, please unsubscribe from this podcast.
If you enjoy this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
P.S. If you DM us a screenshot of your review, we’ll send you something special!
- [00:00:38] Podcast begins.
- [00:00:53] Today’s guest is Morgan Blackman of Holistic Bucks. Morgan is a wealth and mindset coach who bridges the gap between wellness and finance to help heart-centered women become abundant. In this episode we dive into all things money, abundance, EFT technique, and unblocking your limiting beliefs that prevent you from manifesting abundance.
- [00:02:26] Disclaimer: Creating Consciousness is dedicated to highlighting and amplifying BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ voices. We will alwalys discuss political and socioeconomic topics because they are highly spiritual. If you are not comfortable with this, we kindly invite you to unsubscribe.
- [00:06:50] Morgan’s spiritual identity.
- [00:08:51] Morgan asks Rebecca her spiritual identity and Rebecca shares her story about how her big three zodiac signs have changed.
- [00:11:17] “I help women to really build out their most wealthiest and abundant lives as a holistic wealth coach. My company’s name is called holistic books. It’s really all in the name, I really want to I wanted to create something that was blending both finance and wellness together, because I found within the finance space or industry there’s a lot of focus on like the practical, like, here’s how to create a budget, you know, very strategy, a lot of like maximum energy and not tapping into our relationship with money or behaviors around money and where they stem from.” – Morgan Blackman, Holistic Bucks
- [00:14:00] Morgan shares her journey and how she got her start in this work. (Hint: Inner-child healing, angel numbers, breaking generational patterns, and her college roommates).
- [00:23:35] More on the religious trauma and systemic racism and opression Morgan faced on her journey and how she continues to overcome it.
- [00:25:01] “At the end of the day, no matter what I look like on the outside, I’m not going to allow that to impact what spirit has called me here to do.” – Morgan Blackman
- [00:26:20] The evolution of Demi’s energy healing work. Mastery of Energy Healing to Polarity.
- [00:31:03] How your parent’s relationships with money can influence you. (you need to hear this!!)
- [00:37:03] YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR MONEY!
- [00:37:46] Podcast bros being misogynistic. Brace yourself.
- [00:40:00] Ad. Join an Intuitive Healing Container Today.
- [00:47:19] Tools and resources from Morgan to help unblock your money shadow. (Hint: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, journaling, self-awareness, Tarot, and EFT Technique).
- [00:55:00] Want to skip the spiritual and dive exclusively into the finance side, Morgan has a lot to say!
- [00:58:01] If you have money limiting beliefs AND self-limiting beliefs that don’t revolve around money, dive into the self-limiting beliefs first, then dive into the money limiting beliefs.
- [01:03:12] “If you had to stop working today, how long could you go without working?” – Morgan Blackman (but seriously, sit down and answer this question. It’s important).
- [01:05:00] How to keep in touch and how to work with Morgan.
- [01:08:00] Rapid fire question and how Morgan creates consciousness everyday.
- [01:11:00] Morgan quickly speaks on investing and how important it is to invest.
- [01:15:45] This week’s card reading. Snake Medicine.
- [01:19:38] Episode ends.
People and Resources Mentioned
This Week’s Card Reading Affirmation
“I am constantly evolving for my greatest good and for the greatest good of all concerned.”
Repeat this affirmation to yourself throughout the week. Feel it and believe it.