If you enjoy this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
P.S. If you DM us a screenshot of your review, we’ll send you something special!
- [00:00:38] Podcast begins.
- [00:01:54] Join Journey to the Akashic Records on October 20th at 6pm PDT as we explore our love lives.
- [00:03:30] Today we are joined by Nikki D’Ambrosio, an Astrogeographer and teacher of radical self devotion.
- [00:04:50] Join the waitlist for Tarot for the Shadow, a live virtual class teaching you how to build an intuitive relationship with your tarot deck and the princes of using tarot in shadow work.
- [00:10:06] Rebecca and Nikki share their adoration for eachother.
- [00:13:28] Nikki has been book one-way tickets to different places and exploring. Is this perhapsy because she is an astrogeographer?
- [00:14:46] So what is Astrogeography?
- [00:21:17] Wait so there is Astrogeography and Astrocartography and Astrology?! What?! What’s the difference?
- [00:24:37] But wait, my chart doesn’t have any of those circles on place, they are in the middle of the ocean?
- [00:31:30] Finding the light and shadow within your Astrogeography chart.
- [00:35:55] If someone is looking to travel to find love with another partner, which line would they look at?
- [00:39:28] If you are looking to travel for a personal spiritual journey, which line would you look at?
- [00:43:45] And what about career? Which line would you be directed to?
- [00:47:30] Nikki shares her favorite things about Astrogeography.
- [00:49:03] How to use Astrogeography to your benefit when you can’t travel
- [00:56:07] Everyone’s favorite: Speed Round of Questions
- [01:00:48] How Nikki creates consciousness everyday?
- [01:02:14] How to stay connected with Nikki and her work
- [01:07:18] Episode ends.
People and Resources Mentioned
Subscribe to be notified when tickets are live for the next Journey to the Akashic Records
Subscribe to Letters From Your Highest Self, a new monthly newsletter
This Consciousness Intuitive Healing Containers
This Consciousness Energy Sessions (use code SHADOW for 20% off)