If you enjoy this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
P.S. If you DM us a screenshot of your review, we’ll send you something special!
- [00:00:38] Podcast begins.
- [00:04:51] Recapping Part 1 of Your Triggers Are Your Teachers.
- [00:06:07] Why it’s important to have grace for yourself and what it means.
- [00:07:50] “Your subconscious and unconscious trauma will always resurface as a reaction in the present moment, rather than a memory.” It’s important to remember that you are not your thoughts and you are not your feelings.
- [00:09:12] We all have time to do the work and show up for ourselves. If you say you don’t have time, try this exercise and you will be able to find the time!
- [00:13:04] One thing that prevents us from diving deep when doing the healing work.
- [00:15:13] What to do if you can’t remember your childhood when you are trying to heal.
- [00:16:42] Integration: the step most people skip when healing.
- [00:18:04] Want to learn more about shadow work? Tune in.
- [00:18:29] Some important words about shadow work and living intuitively.
- [00:19:41] A single card reading to close out today’s episode.
- [00:23:37] Episode ends.