It’s okay. Unclench your jaw. Drop your shoulders. It’s going to be alright. It’s just Mercury Retrograde after all… right?
Our favorite time has come when Mercury goes retrograde and it seems as if shit is hitting the fan. But is it really?
Alex Caiola, The High Priestess of Brooklyn, joins Rebecca on Creating Consciousness to break down the ins and outs of Mercury Retrograde.
After listening to this episode you will have a solid understanding on what mercury retrograde is and how it affects you. Not only will you gain this new wisdom, you will also be fully equipped with new tools to tackle this Mercury Retrograde with ease (or at least some grace).
If you have a moment, please take this survey to let us know how we can improve your listening experience.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Pandora, iHeartRadio, PlayerFM, or Listen Notes.
If you enjoy this episode, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
P.S. If you DM us a screenshot of your review, we’ll send you something special!
- [00:00:38] Podcast begins.
- [00:02:40] Last chance to get a free mini reading from Rebecca is today! Send in those screenshots of your ratings and reviews to Rebecca on Instagram (@thisconsciousness).
- [00:03:15] Join Rebecca’s email ist– they are spiritual, funny, and full of shit talk.
- [00:04:29] Sign up for the waitlist for “Tarot for the Shadow” a live virtual course beginning October 11.
- [00:08:56] Alex Caiola, The High Priestess of Brooklyn, joins Rebecca in a discussion on Mercury Retrograde. Get to know her spiritual identity.
- [00:12:05] “People blame their entire life falling apart on Mercury Retrograde, and it’s not retrograde that frequently.” – Alex Caiola
- [00:13:36] So, what is Mercury Retrograde?
- [00:16:03] Get ready for tech issues this Mercury Retrograde! Well, maybe it’s not all that bad?
- [00:18:15] Okay, don’t sign any contracts during Mercury Retrograde! Well, maybe you can?
- [00:20:48] Mercury Retrograde is really the time to finish up any old projects and get some closure. So expect your ex to text you!
- [00:24:15] Alex looks up where Rebecca’s Mercury is placed in her birth chart. If you were born during a Mercury Retrograde, listen up!
- [00:26:37] “Mercury’s also those quick ideas that come in that you’re like I think that that’s a good idea. Just go with it. You know, I think and especially during a retrograde period, you may get more of those.” – Alex Caiola
- [00:27:29] What is the best way to harness the energy of Mercury Retrograde?
- [00:28:06] “Focusing your attention on things that you can do and you can control is a lot easier than focusing on all the things you can’t.” – Alex Caiola
- [00:29:07] Alex and Rebecca get a little witchy.
- [00:31:54] We just got the full rundown on Mercury Retrograde, but what is it that Alex does?
- [00:35:17] Retrograde is the shadow of the planet (mindblown)!
- [00:37:07] Alex recently did an episode on Mercury Retrograde on her podcast, Priestesses Prescribe, tune in here.
- [00:38:42] How to get in touch with Alex and book a session with her.
- [00:39:42] What do you think? Is Mercury Retrograde something that needs to be feared?
- [00:40:32] Today’s card is Celestite.
- [00:44:30] Episode ends.
People and Resources Mentioned
Listen to Alex’s Podcast “Priestesses Prescribe”
This Consciousness Instagram
FREEBIE: 10 Shadow Work Prompts To Start Healing
FREEBIE: Energy Healing Meditation
FREEBIE: 5 Tarot Spreads to Bring the Shadow to Light
FREEBIE: Tarot Basics Guidebook
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment